A stunning looking finish
- Detailed cars really do stand out. From Festivas to Ferraris, our customers are often surprised at how much better their car looks even if they have been regularly looking after it themselves
- A car which is easier to clean and tends to stay cleaner, longer
- The slickness brought about by extensive decontamination and protective treatments keeps the dirt from sticking quite so easily
Providing long term protection
- By removing contaminants which can eat into the finish (leather, chrome, vinyl, paint, etc.) and then where appropriate, sealing it, your car will stay in top condition for longer
Helping to retain the value of your car
- a well presented car will always sell better and a detail takes things to the next level with cars often looking better than new and standing out from the rest
An extensive paint inspection
- Our substantial knowledge of paintwork combined with high tech equipment and inspection lights allows us to spot most existing or possible future issues and provide free advice
The Benefits of Detailing Your Car
Every car is different, but in general, a thorough detail will leave just about every surface of the vehicle improved; from beautifully glossy and slick feeling paint to UV protected, low sheen rubber and vinyl, cleaned and conditioned leather and sparkling chrome. The difference is dramatic and not one that can be achieved by a car wash.
When you consider how expensive it would be to repaint your car, detailing represents very good value for money. We can preserve the original paint while often achieving amazing results.
Removing marks and reducing fading in paint
- Rejuvenating paint by removing/reducing existing fading, swirls, scratches, etching, etc. and at the same time ensuring it stays in better condition for longer